Music Banter - View Single Post - Gender Roles
Thread: Gender Roles
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2009, 07:25 PM   #114 (permalink)
jibber
Freeskier

Location: Istanbul was Constantinople now it's Istanbul not Constantinople...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yukon Cornelius View Post
Jibber...

I was talking about evolution, we have made great strides in this without changing our physical form much allowing us to stray away from our natural responsibilities... This makes gender roles non existent..
You're the one who said this a few pages ago:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yukon Cornelius View Post
That does not take away from the fact that you (woman) are designed by nature to take care of infants without the help of anyone... Its nature basically spelling out gender roles if you think about it.

I have kids, and I love them but i don't have the same abilities as women simply because; I am a man...
You're being completely contradictory. In one post you defend gender roles by saying it is simply inherent in nature. In the other you say gender roles are non-existent. If you are going to partake in this discussion any more, I suggest you figure out what it is you actually want to say, and then make a coherent post, since so far your posts and opinions have been all over the place.
What you've done becomes the judge of what you're going to do -- especially in other people's minds. When you're traveling, you are what you are right there and then. People don't have your past to hold against you. No yesterdays on the road.
William Least Heat Moon, Blue Highways

Your toughest competitor lives in your head. Some days his name is fear, or pain, or gravity. Stomp his ass.

HOOKED ON THE WHITE POWDER
jibber is offline   Reply With Quote