Music Banter - View Single Post - How Real Is Christianity?
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2009, 09:28 PM   #91 (permalink)
midnight rain
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepy jack View Post
Then explain how a man can survive his own death. Explain how a man can build an boat and fit every species that exists now (evolution isn't real after all) and has become extinct in the past 5000 years on this boat in addition to a family that only a short less than 5000 years later spawned enough to create billions of descendants. Explain how this same man could live well past his mid-hundreds. Explain how the Earth is only 6000 years old. Explain how the polar ice caps are melting despite Genesis saying only God can destroy the Earth. Explain every claim in the Bible that goes against what we know about how the universe, and more specifically the planet earth, operates. Why don't you prove to me, either empirically or logically, the existence of god
Alot of what you said is represented figuratively in the Bible

Plus, all these 'facts' are more than effective in proving who has faith and who doesn't. It's part of His Plan
Quote:
and then explain to me why this all powerful being would have any interest in the human race and why he would want to punish them based on trite issues that he has deemed "moral or immoral." Maybe once you can do this I'll stop treating the views of Christians as such a joke.
You think anyone has the mind capacity to do that? God wouldn't be much if we could easily understand his motives, would he?

And where's all the Christians on these boards?

All these atheists and agnostics think they're so non-conformist, when in fact all I see in today's youth are non-believers
midnight rain is offline   Reply With Quote