Music Banter - View Single Post - How Real Is Christianity?
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2009, 12:07 AM   #118 (permalink)
Scarlett O'Hara
Make it so

Quote:
Originally Posted by jibber View Post
Exactly, but I've run into too many christians who honestly believe that non-christians are inherently immoral because they do not have God guiding them.

I think spirituality and religion can be a good thing, it's just not something I've ever been exposed to, or ever felt the need for. What someone believes is their own business, it's just when I get fed a long tirade about how empty my life is and how deprived I am and how I'm going to go to hell for not accepting Jesus as my lord and savior that I get a bit annoyed.
That's completely understandable for you to feel that way, and I suppose by how you said that it's someones own business what they believe, it also works for those who don't believe. My advice is don't let the bastards grind you down (metaphorically), you know that it's your decision and if others don't agree then that's their problem. I still think it's wonderful though when others do find a spiritual path, but everyone's life story is different and people can change.