Music Banter - View Single Post - Your political compass
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2009, 12:54 PM   #21 (permalink)
lucifer_sam
Unrepentant Ass-Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBig3KilledMyRainDog View Post
I ended up in relatively the same place however there are a few problems. They never show what their interpertation of answers meant, and there are tons of results that could be drawn. The progress as if the answers are bianry but they're clearly not.

Also, i'm concerned that no world leader, or anyone I've seen is in the purple quadrant. And I'm trying to wrap my head around who would be there, someone who really likes social programs, but that doesn't fund them?

Or would it be someone who doesn't fund non-social program governement spending like the military and nasa.

If not all four quadrants are bing filled regularly then I have my concerns about the exam.
it's not like it's a concrete assessment of where you should stand on all major issues, just points in the direction that you're most likely at. and while this isn't perfect it's one of the better ones i've seen.

it's true, there should be a strong correlation between liberalism in social and economic issues, but that doesn't mean that everybody follows that mantra. look at Ron Paul, he's an enormous proponent for a laissez-faire market but he's very liberal socially at the same time.

and no, there shouldn't be an equal distribution throughout the plot. inasmuch the same way as Democrats outnumber Republicans.