Music Banter - View Single Post - The Anticon Appreciation Thread
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2009, 05:14 PM   #7 (permalink)
simplephysics
you know what it is

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janszoon View Post
Was it you I was talking about Music for the Advancement of Hip-Hop with a couple weeks ago or was that someone else?

Anyway, I've had so many near misses with Why? it's hilarious. I first heard about him about six years ago when Oaklandazulasylum came out. I remember searching high and low for that album and never finding it until I lost interest and forgot about ever getting it. To this day I still don't own any Why?. Then I went to see him/them back in September at the Unitarian church in downtown Philly. Me and the friend I went with weren't that into the opening act so we went to a bar around the corner for a couple drinks. By the time we got back the show had just ended and we completely missed Why?.
Pretty sure you recommended that when I was going on about how all of the founding members should have one album together, I should get back to looking for that. Tsk on missing Why? live though! I would do unforgivable things to see Yoni preform. But yea, I can send you an album now if you're still interested, probably Elephant Eyelash since I already have it upped.
I could be cute if I wanted to be, I just choose not to because you wouldn't be able to handle yourself.
simplephysics is offline   Reply With Quote