Music Banter - View Single Post - Does anyone agreee that there is too much music out there?
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2009, 02:07 PM   #29 (permalink)
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5-Track View Post
I think he meant it literally, in the sense of, there's so many people trying to make a living at this who can't really do anything else even remotely productive that if you CAN do something else remotely productive, go do it, and don't make it harder for the rest of us...

This is not specifically my own attitude. But then, you don't see me trying to be a carpenter. I know where my strengths are at.
I don't know how I feel about sticking to one career, not to mention, sticking to only what I do well. My passions vary from day to day, but I'm most passionate about learning, whether it be about language, music, art, people, medicine, science - I ****ing love it all. I don't ever want to stop learning or get to the cynical age, where I think I know everything. Though making music does pull on my heart strings in a way nothing else can, I still leave myself with the accessibility of finding new passions.
333 is offline   Reply With Quote