Music Banter - View Single Post - What's The Latest Film You Have Seen?
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2009, 04:04 PM   #3069 (permalink)
adidasss
Slavic gay sauce

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissMurder View Post
-some spoilers-

I saw Watchmen last night and kinda giggled at Dr. Manhattan's friggin penis just hanging right out in the open. I mean, he had underwear on earlier, did he lose them? I could have totally went without seeing that thing just hanging limp.....that and Silk Spectre II (and the original Silk Spectre) were both whores.

The movie was a bit long but I actually liked it. It helped that The Comedian was pretty friggin hot.

Some scenes, I just felt were thrown in for some T and A value and didn't really progress the story, though I've never read the graphic novel, so maybe it did have a point....just didn't want to see SS II's limp, small boobs or Nite Owl II's butt. I mean, I'm not against that sort of thing but I don't like when it has nothing to do with anything and is just thrown in there as an excuse to show naked people.

8/10
OMG, a penis! It was actually featured in the graphic novel and I found it refreshing that they didn't censor it, even if it did provoke a giggle from the crowd every time it was shown. And NOII had a great butt, whass wrong wichu??

Last.fm
adidasss is offline   Reply With Quote