Music Banter - View Single Post - The Sexual Experience Thread
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2009, 07:57 PM   #109 (permalink)
Thrice
أمهاتك[وهور]Aura Euphoria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue View Post
To me, above all else, sex should be a mutual connection and experience. I don't see it as a "trade of orgasms" or anything of that nature because I think that misses the underlying intent. It's a mutual form of expression and passion. I think so much of it is about communication and the overall mood and atmosphere.

I don't like the fact that a lot of people just see it as an opportunity to get themselves off, because to me, that's the furthest thing from what it's really about. I guess it helps that I personally enjoy pleasing, and I enjoy listening and paying attention to my partner to see what is best for them.

I won't go into too much detail in this post about what specifically I like, dislike and what not, but I think it's all the little things that make the sex good. You can't just thrust away for 15 minutes and hope you do your job; you have to pay attention to small details, use your imagination and keep it interesting. You have to really explore the other person, whether it be with your hands, finger tips, lips, tongue, whatever. You have to really listen to the other person, and see what makes them tick because everyone is different. You have to be very responsive, because that person will give hints, even simple through body language or breathing, to what they like.

I also personally feel I'm quite open, and have no problems being adventurous about it, but would never push anything on the other person that they wouldn't want because I respect their wishes; it is their body after all, not mine. As long as it doesn't involve some form of bodily waste, I'm probably willing to go with it. If nothing else, it will provide me with some new, interesting experience.

I think I have more to say on this whole matter, so I'll post again soon, but that's all that came to my mind at the moment.

Edit - Also, just in case anyone has any ideas, I'm not a woman.
I felt like that when I became a non-virgin.
Now, I just like to ****.

Lew Harrison, who looked like an anarchist with his red eyes and fierce black beard, had been writing furiously in one corner of the room. "That's good—happiness by the kilowatt," he said. "Buy your happiness the way you buy light."
Thrice is offline   Reply With Quote