Music Banter - View Single Post - What's The Latest Film You Have Seen?
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2009, 04:22 AM   #3073 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissMurder View Post
-some spoilers-

I saw Watchmen last night and kinda giggled at Dr. Manhattan's friggin penis just hanging right out in the open. I mean, he had underwear on earlier, did he lose them? I could have totally went without seeing that thing just hanging limp.....that and Silk Spectre II (and the original Silk Spectre) were both whores.

The movie was a bit long but I actually liked it. It helped that The Comedian was pretty friggin hot.

Some scenes, I just felt were thrown in for some T and A value and didn't really progress the story, though I've never read the graphic novel, so maybe it did have a point....just didn't want to see SS II's limp, small boobs or Nite Owl II's butt. I mean, I'm not against that sort of thing but I don't like when it has nothing to do with anything and is just thrown in there as an excuse to show naked people.

8/10
I'm surprised your review made it past blue penis.....that's all everyone talks about and then they follow up with the overall movie sucked

on screen it's a large penis shocking you....when you get the dvd at home , you don't even notice it...it's not that bad. Yeah i understand what you mean a little bit with all the T and A....but I felt that was put in there to help deal with the fact that guys had to see full male frontal so they were constantly trying to balance it out but I think the females won though lol. They were showing alot of male ass...and us guys only got a partial nipple to tied us over.

I just loved who The Comedian was and what he represented.....him and Roshahk(sp?) were my faves
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote