Music Banter - View Single Post - The Sexual Experience Thread
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2009, 09:28 AM   #179 (permalink)
SydMM
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by 333 View Post
Well, Syd, after reading what you all have posted since I've been out, I see that it's pointless to pressure you to masturbate. It's your own body, do what you want. Just a few more things, though: You mentioned earlier, on page 16 or so of this thread that you find it nasty to put your fingers inside yourself and when a guy does it, it's on "the outside". What exactly do you mean by this? And also, most women come from clitoral stimulation, so take Vanilla's advice and get a toy! So you've not come on your own, nor with a guy, so what is it? I can only think of a few things left, all which would be embarrassing for the both of us if I said it.

I like to shave and trim. I never shave all the way because that **** just gets irritating. I'm quite fond of my little landing strip. As for the guys, trimmed is fine. I've been with guys who are shaved, and let's face it, razor bumps are not the most appealing thing on anyone.
When I said on the outside for a guy, I mean when he masturbates. His hand is on the outside of himself, not in so it's not that bad. And I'm good on the toys as well. Don't have them, don't want them. But I'm curious to know what the "few things left" are...