Music Banter - View Single Post - Michael Jackson
Thread: Michael Jackson
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2009, 11:12 AM   #421 (permalink)
Soulflower
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottsy View Post
Maybe I should read posts, mate. Selling out seats, however, does not maketh a comeback. There's a whole lot more needed... for one the guy needs to show and quit blabbering about his health. Then what about actual material that people other tghan hardcore fans care about... then maybe your approaching the edges of small time come back....
Well Michael Jackson never said he wanted to make a "comeback". The MEDIA is proclaiming that. An artist like Michael Jackson does not have to come back to anything but just return to making music but anybody can read whatever they want to read in that.

Last I checked Michael has never "blabbed" about his health and if you have heard anything once again its coming from the media which does not speak for Michael Jackson.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whatsitoosit View Post
I've been around, reading up on the forum and such... been a bit busy in general. This thread provided me with many laughs last week... the fanboyism is off the charts.
Whats wrong with liking Michael Jackson? His a great artist. This IS a Michael Jackson thread so you might find some fans here like you might find some fans in whatever section on the forum. Why is that a problem?
Soulflower is offline   Reply With Quote