Music Banter - View Single Post - Member Picture Gallery
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2009, 03:14 PM   #6691 (permalink)
TheBig3
killedmyraindog

Quote:
Originally Posted by boo boo View Post
Too bad she's engaged. And to a marine no less, I can't compete with that.
God boo boo. Don't ever run for office, thats a terrible attitude.

Pull yourself up by your boot straps son. Try this...

1. In sales we discuss finding the buyers pain. See what she wants. And god help you if shes one of those girls who tries to fix guys, then you're screwed.

2. Bad Jokes. They're a slam dunk. Ignore the hype. Nerds win, just don't be socially akward.

3. Never give her compliments directly. Thats pandering. Always casually mention them to her friends as if they're no big deal.

One seems like begging, the other seems like an honest commentary that didn't have a hidden agenda. Like ****ing her brains out. Which I assume you want to do. I know the rest of the guys here considered it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boo boo View Post
As much as I desire this woman before anyone else, I'm not the kind of person who would hit on a married woman, but especially if she's married to a guy that could go all Stallone on my ass. I don't have any picture of the guy, but trust me he doesn't look like someone you'd want to f*ck with.

Oh well, if it doesn't work out, maybe I'll have a chance.
FAIL. HOLY GOD FAIL.

You're never gunna win **** with that attitude my friend. Its time to get ****y. No one has the time to care after sad sacks.

And where did this moral bull**** come from? You sound like my father. Being a good guy doesn't win you a damn thing. No one gives you a medal at 40 for being an hoenst ****.

This marine guy, he isn't a friend of yours. Its time to play hardball, get in there.