Music Banter - View Single Post - The Sexual Experience Thread
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2009, 06:09 PM   #276 (permalink)
Dr_Rez
Registered Jimmy Rustler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrice View Post
Man I wished we all lived near each other and we could all go out and get ladies. I suck at talking to girls too, but thats why you have friends to play wingman and talk you up. When I was 18, I lived with a couple guys that were older than me that tore me off the comp and took me out. Thats what alot of people need IMO, is a helpful hand holding come extra confidence.
As you said in the end, its simple. Its about confidence. You don't have to be Brad Pitt, but with confidence you suddenly look and feel a lot better. The funny thing about this is all you really need to do is fake having confidence. After a little bit you wont be faking it, because you are only as cool/confident/goodlookingcharming as YOU think you are.

Just remember that people tend to see you the same way you see yourself. Because of having confidence in myself I have gone up to and talked to dated girls way out of my league. Now I am no model or built football player, just someone who believes he deserves the best. And when you believe that so does everyone else.
*Shave one of my legs to pretend its a girl in my bed crew*
Dr_Rez is offline   Reply With Quote