Music Banter - View Single Post - The Sexual Experience Thread
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2009, 09:07 PM   #280 (permalink)
LoathsomePete
Cardboard Box Realtor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkest Hour View Post
i have like 0 confidence in myself. There really is nothing i can do because girls don't want anything to do with me since i am 20 and still a virgin. I messed up so many times when i was younger because i was too nervous to actually have sex with several girls. Now that i think about it, one of them was younger than me and a virgin so i should have just boned her and i would at least have some experience.

I'm not a nerd or anything like that, and i am an athlete, so it's probably even more surprising when a girl figures out i am a virgin.
If confidence isn't your thing then look to your strengths. Here's one, you're a very good artists, so go to a college campus cafe or something, bring your pencils and pens and sketch book and just sit there and draw. Eventually someone may show interest, and then they've done the hardest part which is initiation contact. From there it's just a matter of keeping the balance, if you're interested in them you want to show interest, but not so much that you come off as desperate.

If that doesn't work then you can always brick them.
LoathsomePete is offline   Reply With Quote