Music Banter - View Single Post - The Sexual Experience Thread
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2009, 01:42 PM   #312 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veridical Fiction View Post
I agree with the above.
Except, if you're just out looking for a piece of ass, you're probably going to have better luck at a bar than in a library.

I don't walk around constantly looking for women to have a relationship with. But if I was, I definitely wouldn't do it in a bar.
True.....I don't walk around constantly looking for women to have a relationship with but you never know who will catch your eye and be a potential. I've always had more luck getting into a relationship when I was actively looking or pursuing. I think maybe I came off as desperate. I don't know.

Oh and don't you hate it when you just get into a relationship and then the opposite sex starts to notice you more and flirts with you more. I'm always like wtf....where were you like a week ago when I was still single!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla View Post
I don't need to hit on anyone. I'm in the pub to dance and enjoy myself but often there is that part of it, depending on how many people are around. Back in the day yeah, but I've learned that you really don't meet anyone decent there.
hehe girls would say that.....they go to the pub to dance but guys go to hit on girls that go to the pub/club to dance.

I used to always tease guys that say they are going to a club just to dance. I'm like wtf? are you ***?
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote