Music Banter - View Single Post - The Sexual Experience Thread
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2009, 02:14 PM   #318 (permalink)
Thrice
أمهاتك[وهور]Aura Euphoria

Quote:
Originally Posted by GravitySlips View Post
I think again it depends on the type of club (ie if it's some big DJ playing then maybe it's different) but as for your average clubnight, I mostly agree with you here.
Yeah, i mean up here all i really see are the ****ty gangster clubs where people go to c walk and such.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla View Post
You do realise that not all pubs are like that? I don't go to the sleezy student pubs I go to the up-market ones where you actually drink decent alcohol and catch up with people you havn't seen in ages.

So you're basically saying if a girl goes to a pub she's a ho? That doesn't make sense. What about guys? Do they just get away with being dirty sleezy ****s that only want a piece of meat for the night?
No no no, Like a club. Big ass dance floor and a million people droppin e and grooving. I dont mean just girls, but alot of guys i know go there and come home with girls every night. Dudes are the same way. im all down to get kick it at a nice little pub or something, but having to pay to go inside is whack.

Lew Harrison, who looked like an anarchist with his red eyes and fierce black beard, had been writing furiously in one corner of the room. "That's good—happiness by the kilowatt," he said. "Buy your happiness the way you buy light."
Thrice is offline   Reply With Quote