Music Banter - View Single Post - The Sexual Experience Thread
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2009, 04:07 PM   #359 (permalink)
Scarlett O'Hara
Make it so

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post
Okay I have a question...my roommate was ragging on me for my opinion.

This is directed mostly towards females but also towards males as far as what they like in their females

Ladies, Armpit hair? Shaven or Unshaven?

I pretty much said I don't even care about armpit hair on females because it's not like I'm having sex with their under arm. It doesn't bother me at all. My roommate was saying that it's a huge deal breaker and that it's just plain outright disgusting.

I decided to do a little poll and asked a few of my female friends and about 90% were on the same wavelength

I think they are just used to doing it because society expects them to shave it, but come on.....as long as you wear deodorant it will smell the same as being shaven.
Are you kidding me? Shaven for sure. It's not necessary to have sweaty hairy armpits...it's unhygienic. Deodorant or not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post
I completely agree even though unshaved legs bother me a bit but it's not a deal breaker....and pubic area being unshaved is a deal breaker for me though.

I manscape so you should take care of your area. Atleast trim dammit.

I prefer trim over completely shaved lately. Maybe because i'm growing older and completely shaved doesn't look sexy anymore....it just looks like a little girls body and that's not a turn on to see a little girls body.
Slightly condtradicting...one minute you're saying society encourages shaving in women which you don't agree with and then you're saying that you would consider public hair a deal breaker?