Music Banter - View Single Post - The Sexual Experience Thread
View Single Post
Old 04-14-2009, 08:45 AM   #379 (permalink)
Kevorkian Logic
Imperfectly Perfect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla View Post
It was a joke? Ohhhh...

I love doing that to people, making them explain jokes when they're trying to be funny, and they get all fluffed up about you not getting it and then the jokes on them. Not that I was intentially trying to do that to my dear.
yeah, I used have to make people do that because I only listen to about 1/2 of what people say on an average basis cause it's usually not interesting, and the amount I listen to exponentially decreases in relation to the number of people in the group. therefore I used to be in a lot of situations where someone would say something everyone would laugh, which would cause me to start listening again, and ask them to explain their joke (which are never funny on their own and then the background around it).

It got kinda cumbersome though this year, cause my friends in college weren't used to my constant inattentiveness and thought it was kinda rude. So now I make myself listen to whatever people say no matter how dull it is, but what people say makes a lot more sense now, which is a plus.

I have no idea where I was going with that. No more posting for me when I wake up.