Music Banter - View Single Post - The Sexual Experience Thread
View Single Post
Old 04-14-2009, 08:59 PM   #384 (permalink)
Scarlett O'Hara
Make it so

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElephantSack View Post
I'm just wondering, have any of you peoples had any awkward/strange or just straight ****ed-up sexual experiences?

I realize of course that most of us will not feel comfortable being the first to tell, so being the one that posed the question, I'll bite the bullet.

It was the third time that I had hooked up with this girl. She was 24 or 25 and I think I was 18. She took me back to her house again which was out in the ****in' boonies, about 45 minutes away from my place. I wasn't driving at the time, so I was pretty much up for anything. Call me trusting.
So we get started. Cool. Nothing out of the ordinary, until she pulls out the rope and handcuffs. And I was thinking, "Alright. I'll try anything once or twice." So I let her lock me up, imagining we would just get on with the freaky sex. Not quite.
She gets done tying and locking and sits on top of me. And immediately starts clawing the **** out of my chest and ribcage. Being young and open to new things, I let it go on for a few more seconds before I told her to take the cuffs off. Fun time was over. Talk about a bone kill.
She called me a poser because of something I had posted on my MySpace page. In my interests and hobbies I had posted Automatic Erotic Asphyxia as a joke to my friends. And she took it quite seriously I suppose.
Well, damned if I was gonna go through some **** like that and not get mine, so I bent her over the side of the bed, finished and jumped in bed to get some sleep.
She left the room, and that's when I got paranoid. Because that's when I saw her huge anti-depressant medication vials on the desk across the room. So I stayed there, not blinking until she got back, thinking she might come in with a butcher knife or something, I started looking around the room. My eye caught a Mag-Lite flashlight and I decided that if she came back looking for more blood, I was grabbing that mother****er.
So the next morning I had her drive me home as soon as possible and I never contacted her again.
That was my favourite part of the story

I don't think I've had anything to crazy but I once had a guy like my ass which was seriously weird. Are any of you guys into that?