Music Banter - View Single Post - The Sexual Experience Thread
View Single Post
Old 04-14-2009, 11:14 PM   #391 (permalink)
Seltzer
Fish in the percolator!

Quote:
Originally Posted by toretorden View Post
Once, I thought I was going to have casual sex with this girl. She was on top and we were kissing, but then she started telling me to "say my name". Ehr, I didn't quite get it, so I got a bit confused and told her my name (note that we were both drunk at this moment). Then she said "not yours, my name" and the pause where I had to suddenly stop up and think a bit made it painfully obvious that I didn't really know it.

After that, she ran out of the room to throw up. Geez, awkward questions and puking. Way to kill the mood, girl!
Ah, forgetting names is awkward... I spent New Year's 06 with some mates at a lake and on the eve I was fooling around with a girl I'd met a couple of hours earlier who was a year or two younger than me. We were both pretty pissed.

Then I bumped into my cousin who is my age. She said hello to me, smirked and asked who the girl was, even though she probably recognised her from a junior class at high school. The worst part was that I didn't know the girl's name and stood there feeling like a twat. The girl was slightly scandalised at first as she told me her name but forgave me pretty quickly. My cousin found the whole thing very funny and said "Ok, I'll leave you two to your thing" and walked off.