Music Banter - View Single Post - The Sexual Experience Thread
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2009, 10:28 PM   #419 (permalink)
boo boo
Dr. Prunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janszoon View Post
LOL. If you look closely at these photos there's a whole bunch of fuzz from her sweater stuck to her scalp.
I do notice that. I could imagine the scalp becomes rather sticky after you shave it (after lathering with shaving cream).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veridical Fiction View Post
LMAO... That's probably going to become a fetish.

P.S... If you look closely, she reminds you of the chick on Coneheads.
Bah, I knew someone would say that, har har. Don't tell me you wouldn't hit that though. I know you would if she had hair, she's as beautiful as any Indian model, so why should having no hair make any difference?

I honestly don't get the big deal over organic fibers growing on your head that don't serve much of a vital purpose and can grow back in just a few weeks. Yet another example of common sense that doesn't actually make sense. Especially since men seem to have free control over their hair and nobody cares, and women are expected to be hairless everywhere but in one place, just to meet a specific personal preference. Why is it that women have to be up for anything? (Guys with long hair, short hair, no hair, weird hair) yet men have to be so goddamn specific about how women should look? It makes no sense. Hair is something people should have fun with.

Speaking of Indian models, Shilpa Shetty is gonna shave her head for a film role. My prayers have been answered, I can't wait.

http://www.last.fm/user/kingboobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strummer521
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowquill View Post
I only listen to Santana when I feel like being annoyed.
I only listen to you talk when I want to hear Emo performed acapella.
boo boo is offline   Reply With Quote