Music Banter - View Single Post - The Sexual Experience Thread
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2009, 12:36 AM   #432 (permalink)
Freebase Dali
Partying on the inside

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkest Hour View Post
dude, i don't look like the typical virgin type. I'm not weird looking, nerdy, or anything like that, i'm just shy when it comes to girls. How i even managed to nearly **** 3 hot chicks is beyond me. I set my standards pretty high for girls, and i'm not going to have sex with a girl who is mediocre ever. There's like no way around it, other than taking my chances with some chick and hoping i don't totally suck. It's a freaking embarrassment just to admit i am a virgin to people. Not that i really care personally, but jesus christ, who waits this long to lose their virginity these days?
Stop being so damn hard on yourself. You're sabotaging your own opportunities because you're being self-critical.
I know it can be easy to be intimidated by women. We all go through that at some point or another. But there's a point where you gotta stop and say "Sh!t man, I wanna do this thing" and you seriously gotta stop thinking that you have to do it right the first time.
Give yourself a margin of error.
If you can't take the possibility of criticism, then how will you ever learn what you're doing wrong?