Music Banter - View Single Post - The Sexual Experience Thread
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2009, 04:50 AM   #453 (permalink)
Scarlett O'Hara
Make it so

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fal View Post
(Catching up, catching up)

Just ... find the clit Darkest. This is the best piece of advice for muff diving is to find the clit. Don't spend all your time there (play around with the general sensitive areas) but if you're trying to tongue **** her vagina it will a) taste bad and b) do nothing (or very little) for her. Once she's warmed up staying clear of that and focussing on the clit will a) get her off and b) mean you don't have to taste pussy juice the rest of the evening. Hell I've done down on a girl during her period and would do again because it really doesn't matter - I won't be going there with my mouth anyway.
I'm yet to find a man that can satisfy me with oral. It's so boring. I'm not sure if my clit has dead nerves or the guys are just useless at finding it but it's never ever worked. I've only once come off oral but I was high on weed and I was being fingered as well. So. Tell me how it can get any better.

I think that's why I desire sex all the time as its an instant turn on for me and actually gets me to come more often than not.