Music Banter - View Single Post - let's talk FOOTBALL!!
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2005, 01:30 PM   #4 (permalink)
adidasss
Slavic gay sauce

Quote:
Originally Posted by LedZepStu
would of preferred to see my beloved arsenal in the final but oh well. you wouldnt of said liverpool have a chance againsy juventus or chelsea, yet they beat them both. anything can happen in one game of football, id love to see them win it. an yes, i despise chelsea, chelseas fans counter-argue that man utd and arsenal have spent a lot of money winning the league, but we dont spend £105 million in one season do we.
the primary goal for Chelsea was i guess winning the premiership...so they can't be disappointed ( and apparently Mourino was right when he said there was no goal...so Chelsea sorta got screwed, but they lost fair and square in my opinion, they only had like one shot at the goal )...and spending a lot of money on players doesn't mean you'll get the best results...just look at Real Madrid ( i'm so glad they suck ass, i prefer Barcelona )...Mourino came, he saw, and he conquered the premiership...

Last.fm
adidasss is offline   Reply With Quote