Music Banter - View Single Post - You Know What Needs a Post at the Beginning of Its Name?
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2009, 01:47 AM   #21 (permalink)
boo boo
Dr. Prunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAPTAIN CAVEMAN View Post
how am i being "PC"?

and why would i care about nuns???
You're real freaking anal about how right I get my genres. Personally I don't care where the hell emo came from, nor do I care what's emo or fake emo, I've heard Jimmy Eat World and Sunny Day Real Estate and Cap'n Jazz and Say Anything and weither you consider them real emo, fake emo, proto emo or just kinda emo, whatever the f*ck you think they are. I don't care. And just because I don't care to know, that doesn't give you a good reason to just insult me whenever you feel like it.

Thing is, when people insult prog, and here that's what they do all the goddamn time, I play along with it, I don't get angry about it, I accept it and even joke about it. Why can't you do that?

With you, I say the slightest thing about emo or indie and you lose your goddamn mind, I'm just one person and everyone disagreeing with me on just about everything is enough, I don't need to be insulted too. And I'm not gonna tolerate it if you keep hounding me everytime I make a mistake regarding genres I don't even care about.

http://www.last.fm/user/kingboobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strummer521
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowquill View Post
I only listen to Santana when I feel like being annoyed.
I only listen to you talk when I want to hear Emo performed acapella.
boo boo is offline   Reply With Quote