Music Banter - View Single Post - You Know What Needs a Post at the Beginning of Its Name?
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2009, 01:55 AM   #22 (permalink)
CAPTAIN CAVEMAN
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by boo boo View Post
You're real freaking anal about how right I get my genres. Personally I don't care where the hell emo came from, nor do I care what's emo or fake, I've heard Jimmy Eart World and Sunny Day Real Estate and Cap'n Jazz and Say Anything and weither you consider them real emo, proto emo or just kinda emo, whatever. I don't care. And just because I don't care to know, that doesn't give you a good reason for you to just insult me whenever you feel like it.

Thing is, when people insult prog, and here that's what they do all the goddamn time, I play along with it, I don't get angry about it, I accept it and even joke about it. Why can't you do that?

With you, I say the slightest thing about emo or indie and you lose your goddamn mind. And I'm not gonna tolerate it if you keep hounding me everytime I make a mistake regarding genres I don't even care about.
i'm "anal" about it because as a mod on a MUSIC forum you should be setting an example for how people should respect all forms of music... but you continue to make biased comments about a genre you clearly know nothing about

if you don't care, don't post about it - i don't care about prog and i have never said shit about it

i find it pretty funny that you say i'm "losing my mind"... should probably take a look at yourself bud

bottom line is if you don't care about it maybe you should stop talking about it, to spare yourself the trouble

PS. if you think i'm being a fanboy you can go ahead and click my last.fm to see how little emo i actually listen to now
CAPTAIN CAVEMAN is offline   Reply With Quote