Music Banter - View Single Post - You Know What Needs a Post at the Beginning of Its Name?
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2009, 02:43 AM   #24 (permalink)
CAPTAIN CAVEMAN
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by boo boo
And talk about the pot calling the kettle black, you seem to have a great disrespect for anything thats not completely godawful avant screamo junk and no I won't appologise for saying that because I, like you and anyone else, have a right to express my subjective opinions.
didnt i already tell you to look at my lastfm? i listen to a fairly decent variety of music... give me an example of me having a great disrespect for anything besides "avant screamo". despite my being the "biggest troll on this forum" i have avoided insulting genres in a blanket fashion, i stick to individual bands... if you even consider that trolling, i'd call it more offering my "subjective opinion"

i'm not telling you or asking you not to offer your opinion, im just suggesting that you get your facts straight before you shit talk a whole genre when you know nothing about it. im not going to come into one of your threads and talk about how much prog sucks because i heard coheed and cambria and think they suck. and you seem to think i do stuff like that, so by all means show me some examples

and i don't think i've really done anything to warrant a ban, at least not in these recent instances
CAPTAIN CAVEMAN is offline   Reply With Quote