Music Banter - View Single Post - You Know What Needs a Post at the Beginning of Its Name?
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2009, 03:20 AM   #28 (permalink)
boo boo
Dr. Prunk

You've trashed talk several prog bands, you may not have said anything objectively wrong, but that's beside the point, I made a mistake. Yes real emo came from hardcore, I already knew that actually, but then I thought about "fake" emo, which i associate with goth more than hardcore, and forgetting about the real emo element I made that connection without thinking it through.

A simple correction is all you had to make, but no, you insulted me, and you think I should accept it because you're some jackass who has NO tolerance for anyone making mistakes EVER? What are you some internet vigilante when it comes to respecting genres? Which you clearly don't do yourself anyway.

Big3 is a mod, and he says stupid stuff about prog all the time. But no, you don't care about that. So yeah, the one excuse you have here and it's not a terribly good one.

Every chance you ever had to reason with me, you blew it. You personally attacked me and you're still trying to make me the bad guy. I didn't do ANYTHING. I made a mistake regarding a genre I hate. And you of all people shouldn't tell me I need to be respectful to what I hate.

Are you required to know EVERYTHING about what you hate? Do you know where the prog movement started? Do you know who the first prog bands were? Do you think that because you don't know, it discredits your opinions on prog?

Am I expected to name all the first emo bands right off the top of my head? Am I supposed to know who the f*cking bassist to Cap'n Jazz is? I made a mistake. The very least you could do is apologize.

http://www.last.fm/user/kingboobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strummer521
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowquill View Post
I only listen to Santana when I feel like being annoyed.
I only listen to you talk when I want to hear Emo performed acapella.
boo boo is offline   Reply With Quote