Music Banter - View Single Post - You Know What Needs a Post at the Beginning of Its Name?
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2009, 03:37 AM   #30 (permalink)
boo boo
Dr. Prunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAPTAIN CAVEMAN View Post
no, it isn't beside the point. i don't remember doing this, but if i didn't say anything objectively wrong, then i don't see what grounds you have to use this against me, as i was clearly posting my opinion, which you have defended yourself for doing.

okay, i insulted you. you're making an awfully big deal about it and i'm not sure why. seems like a big waste of energy on your part. i don't think or care about whether you accept it or not.

no, i do not have tolerance for any mistakes, ever. i am an internet vigilante.
Well try doing it without coming off as an abrasive douche. You insulted me out of nowhere for what I feel was a retarded reason, and after several other people have been ganging up on me, I just got fed up with it.

You can love music and take it very seriously, but you also need to respect other people when all they're doing is give their opinions, if you want to keep the discussion civil, just correct them, but if you insult someone just for making a mistake, you'd have to be a total idiot to think it's not gonna turn into a flame war.

Also.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAPTAIN CAVEMAN View Post
I said prog sucks but in retrospective The Mars Volta.
And if you're not gonna apologize, fine, I knew you wouldn't, but whatever your justification is, it's no excuse, and if you keep trolling me and others like you do, I will give you more infractions, and if I can get two more mods to back me and you don't cut it out by then, you're gone.

Well you can share your thoughts about that, but I'm freaking tired. Good night.

http://www.last.fm/user/kingboobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strummer521
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowquill View Post
I only listen to Santana when I feel like being annoyed.
I only listen to you talk when I want to hear Emo performed acapella.
boo boo is offline   Reply With Quote