Music Banter - View Single Post - Is the T.V. a brainwash device or are people just parnoid
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2009, 07:34 PM   #142 (permalink)
Scarlett O'Hara
Make it so

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yukon Cornelius View Post
Seems like I get the short end of the stick in every debate... "Yes Yukon your right, but."

You take every letter of every word I write and assume I'm angey or some crap. You say all kinds of mean **** to me on every reply and I have yet to be mean. Just because I might not use the most appealing analogy does not mean I dislike anyone. It means I am trying to get a point across.
You said I was angry and that I am a lier which I have no idea what that was in relevance to.

You continuously jump from one thing to the next and never explain why you say certain things so how do you expect to be taken seriously?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yukon Cornelius View Post
So you say its mean?

Come on boo boo, think about how trained ppl are.. Its as if everyone has to make up excuses... I was basically making a point honestly it could be anything, but the crap smearing gets attention, why?

I will tell you why, the same reason that people put coffee cans on there car exhaust, put 20 inch rims on there cars, where ridiculous jewlery they cant really afford, fall into massive debt, but cellular phones with plans they can't afford, drive cars they can't afford... you can see it everywhere, its everywhere you look. People are more concearned with there "image" than they are with what matters most. Who declares that image? not you thats where the crap smearing comes into place, its an attempt to get your attention to what I am talking about.

Basically all that is frivoulus is crap and we (me included) smear it all over our faces every day. you and who ever else can deny what ever you want but you know that if you have to lie than its a bigger problems than those who can address it.

My weaknesses are for me to know, my message is not rude it is awarness. I would appreciate if you looked at it like that.
You sound like a broken record. I don't know how many times I have heard the conformist arguements but it's a load of ****, as like Boo Boo just said, you'll be conforming in someway no matter how hard you try. Just because I wear designer clothes doesn't mean I'm some clone who is following every word the magazines tell me about what to wear. I wear these clothes to express my individuality because most of the clothes I own are one of a kind. I have my own style, my own opinions about what things I like to wear.

If you are upset about "frivoulus crap" being spread on your face every day, turn off the damn TV. Get a life, get some hobbies and stop caring. Because the more you care the more the so called media have hooked you in.