Music Banter - View Single Post - Fox News: Fair and Balanced
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2009, 06:29 AM   #34 (permalink)
TheBig3
killedmyraindog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayfarer View Post
and Sarah Palin is? come on. i think you're overevaluating the stupidity even of the neocons (i know, i know, it seems impossible, but stay with me here). with this whole financial meltdown they're more likely to push some traditional fiscal conservative than anyone, don't you think? kinda like how Nixon, a Republican, came in and ****ed everything up (Bush), so everyone turned to the Democrats and elected Jimmy Carter, only to see the economy get ten times worse (Obama), and then who'd we get for eight years? history does tend to repeat itself, especially in a place like America where it seems everyone's utterly incapable of learning from past mistakes.

you do have a point though, i suppose. if Arnold ****ing Schwarzenegger, a man who made his name by lifting things, managed to become the Governor of California, who knows...
You're just so cursory its hard to take you seriosuly.

He made his name by lifting things? As if he did nothing else and there isn't a science and a discipline to "lifting things."

And how did Nixon "**** everything up?" He was one of the better presidents of the modern era.