Music Banter - View Single Post - What's The Latest Film You Have Seen?
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2009, 06:41 AM   #3125 (permalink)
Scarlett O'Hara
Make it so

Absolutely incredible. I found it really facinating how strongly both Helen and Michael felt for each other yet they never gave away the truth no matter what the consequences. It really goes to show that people that were in the SS were human too and they all had their personal reasons for being there and for following the orders that they did. No one forced them to be involved but they chose to. I recommend everyone see this to absorb the love of literature between two people and how even though walls may be between them they can still connect and guide each other through suffering.

A movie I watched on DVD the other night was:

Which was really interesting. I actually loved seeing the details of how the team fixed the problems the crew were facing and how they all stuck together. Everyone seemed to play and important role, and the Chief did an amazing job of keeping up the fight of survival and keeping everyone focused. I'm glad they got home safely.