Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2009, 01:42 PM   #1750 (permalink)
sidewinder
Engorged Member

First time in this thread...

1. Where do you see yourself in ten years time?

Hey I wouldn't mind living in Vancouver, too. I've been there 4 or 5 times in the last 3 years and really like it. Aside from that, I hope to god I own a house or condo by then. So maybe Vancouver isn't ideal, since it's so expensive. And I also hope to be happy with someone I love, married or not. Whether that's who I'm with now or not...I don't know. Oh and maybe I'll be on my own doing freelance design, but ideally comfortable in a job with a fun/progressive company, because I don't think I have the discipline to be on my own.

2. What is the very first thing you do after waking up?

Pee and/or rinse face (with water, not pee).

3. Ever been caught in a sexually comprising position (flying solo counts!)?

An ex and I were doing it in my car, parked at the entrance to some woods where many friends and I would hang out. Car pulled up behind us, thought it was the cops. I tossed out some contraband, put our clothes on, etc. and the car left. Nobody actually saw us doing anything, but it's still basically being caught in the act. Left to go to another spot where friends and I hang out, and my best friend had a guilty look on his face. They went there to mess with us.

4. What is your most treasured memory?

That's a tough one. I don't know that there's a specific one, honestly, but memories of my youth and spending time with my extended family are always popping in my mind, making me sad that I rarely get to see them anymore. I moved to the US from Belgium when I was 9. And when I do see them now, I have a difficult time communicating because I don't practice French enough and I basically have the vocabulary of a teenager...can't really get into deep conversations.

5. You are a film character. Which one and why?

Edward Norton in Fight Club. He's got issues, and so do I. I've never punched a man (without joking around) and have never been punched. I need to get in a fight.

6. Are the eyes the window of the soul?

Somewhat. But a lot of windows are tinted or frosted, making it hard to see.