Music Banter - View Single Post - let's talk FOOTBALL!!
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2005, 12:11 PM   #8 (permalink)
adidasss
Slavic gay sauce

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommyrocker
Due to your logic - Just because liverpool beat chelsea, did that make them the better team? No. Chelsea outplayed them - as ledzepstu correctly stated, anything can happen in a game of football. A lucky goal in a few games is all it takes sometimes.

(p.s, talking of teams getting screwed by referees - i wont mention tottenham (yay) vs Man utd!!)
actually chelsea didn't outplay liverpool , they ( liverpool ) were the better team , just look at the statistics and shots fired at the goal...and i suppose you're right anything can happen in just one game...milan was actually lucky to get through with PSV...i don't know...hey, wouldn't it be funny if liverpool won the champions league and then not qualify for the next year...haha...
p.s. i'll never understand why they don't just check if they made the right decision on tv...i mean, there's like 50 cameras on every match, and they can replay it in a millisecond...it defies logic with all the technology that we have today, that certain people just refuse to introduce it into the game, for what motives i wonder...

Last.fm
adidasss is offline   Reply With Quote