Music Banter - View Single Post - Flattery with a hint of ego masturbation.
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2009, 01:02 PM   #7 (permalink)
Zachary Lewis
Groupie

Thanks a ton, guys (and ladies?). I hope to continue to bring the party! For the most part, you'll probably find me lurking the artists board and asking questions pertaining to equipment and sound setup (until I get my bearings on this whole "making music" phenomenon), but don't be surprised to see me posting pedantic lyrics about the intense depression that accompanies growing up as an upper-middle-class white kid (which you will only reply to with compliments, as to not bruise my artistic ego) and music reviews of some of the newer artists that I manage to find buried in the pockmarked landscape of adolescent MySpaces.

Oh, and also this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by right-track View Post
That's either one of the best intros I've seen in my time here, or the most over elaborate and inventive smoke screen for self promoting/spam I've had the pleasure of reading since being made a moderator.

I'm either going to love you, or ban you.
The choice is yours...
You want to increase the size of your member? Find out how! DiscountMagicSalves.com DiscountMagicSalves.com DiscountMagicSalves.com DiscountMagicSalves.com

(Just to be sure, that was the correct response to evoke the "love you" clause, correct?)
Zachary Lewis is offline   Reply With Quote