Music Banter - View Single Post - Guns N' Roses (Yes and Chinese Democracy, so don't make other threads on it.)
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2005, 05:18 PM   #90 (permalink)
draven
Music Addict

I ask the people who claim that gnr were not the biggest band since the beatles to give an example who was? Name me one band that in three years played in front of more than 7 million people?

Hate to break it to you but you won't find one since the UYI tour from 91-93 was the biggest tour in history.

Or name me another rock band that had two albums place in the top 5 at the same time (gnr did it twice). There are none since the 60s besides guns n roses.

So as much as this board hates gnr you are a fool if you can't accept the fact that gnr in the 90s were one of the biggest bands since the beatles.

Again gnr set the record for most album sales in one day and I think one week with the UYIs for a rock band.

And talent is opinion but who was bigger is not an opinion its fact. And I have backed up that gnr were much bigger than nirvana, and they are also infact one of the biggest bands since the beatles.

That is all, you have lost. Good day.
draven is offline   Reply With Quote