Music Banter - View Single Post - Selected Sounds from a Sweet Wolf and 3 Small Animals Partying in A Cave
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2009, 06:09 PM   #1 (permalink)
sweet_nothing
Da Hiphopopotamus

Default Selected Sounds from a Sweet Wolf and 3 Small Animals Partying in A Cave

ATTENTION MB MOFOS

So this thread will basically be about albums/singles/EPs/ or just tracks me and wolverinewolfweiselpigeon love. We aren’t here to impress you with some obscure bands or some albums that some might deem as classic. This is just stuff we like and if you like it that’s cool, and if you don’t you can fuck off. After we post something about an album or EP if your interested in it, just PM me or wolverinewolfweiselpigeon requesting for a link to download the album and if we like you enough we might send it to you. There are no numbers (this isnt a list) or a real pattern, just albums we love. I could be scrolling through my itunes library and see an album and go "oh yeh that'd be fun to talk about" or think about a album that’s deeply important to me. Me and wolfs will go back and forth with our selection until either this thread dies, the world ends, or we get lives. So yeh stay tuned because one of us will have something up by the end of the day, and blah blah blah. (and NO i wont only post Radiohead stuff)
Quote:
Originally Posted by chartsengrafs View Post
sweet nothing openly flaunts the fact that he is merely the empty shell of an even more unadmirable member. his loneliness and need for attention bleeds through every letter he types. edit: i would just like to add that i'm ashamed that he's from texas. surely you didn't grow up in texas, did you sweet nothing?
sweet_nothing is offline   Reply With Quote