Music Banter - View Single Post - Telekinesis
Thread: Telekinesis
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2009, 03:31 AM   #7 (permalink)
Guybrush
Juicious Maximus III

Don't be a dumb ass. Levitation? Why waste 20 minutes of your days trying to learn mumbo jumbo?

That page was funny though.

Quote:
I want to levitate something like a feather (for instance). I concentrate very hard but I still can’t do it! I believe that I can but it s just not working! What steps to I need to take to develop this ability? Jessica
Quote:
i’ve been practicing levitating things since i was nine and i got really good at it but i stopped when i was ten due to some life isssues…(im 14 now)today i was trying to make this little piece of plastic move(like the kind of plastic that attatches price tags to clothes) just to see if i could still levitate things…i think i saw it come up in the direction i wanted it to but i cant be sure…could i still have my powers after all these years???i’ve always had a strength for magic(at the age of six i turned my eye color from aquamarinie to green black and gold)i was just wondering if it was still possible for me to have this strength for magic…
Quote:
Hello i am 13 and my name is shaleigh i wish to learn the art of levitating objects i feal im to yound to levitate my body and i feal i am not stronge enouch.
Quote:
I’ve been attempting to learn levitation myself. I heard another object to practice with would be something with wheels, like a hotwheels car. Guide it with your hand, touch it less each time till gradually you aren’t touching it at all. I, so far have not yet learned to use telekenesis, but this is what I use.
Quote:
Hello i am 13
Quote:
now i know many young girls at the age of 13 write on this but im 16
Quote:
i m daniel 13 year old . i m a new wizard one day after coming from my school i was eating biscits and try to levitate the packed of the biscuit and i try saying the spell of harry potter that is wingarium levitous and than the packed start shaking. why does it happen i think it is not a real spell than why or these spells are real
Quote:
hi i am johnson 15 yrs old
Quote:
Hi my name is hayley and i’m 16
Kids, Harry Potter is fiction. You're not supposed to take it that seriously.