Music Banter - View Single Post - What do you think of Neil Young's New Album Fork In The Road.
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2009, 11:01 AM   #5 (permalink)
Strat HD
Groupie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flower Child View Post
Hey, im not saying i don't like Neil Young because I do. I'm saying he hasnt come out with anything good in a long while including Fork In The Road. and before you jump to conclusions about me you should look at more of my posts. and you mentioned I probably dont like bob dylan because he is old well go look at my bob dylan post on his thread and you might learn something.

and I stand by what I said. and yes this is my opinion. you shouldnt have made this thread if you didnt want people to tell you their opinions on this worthless album

Neil Youngs days are OVER

edit: and take a look at my willie nelson thread if you are so worried about me not liking old artists
To me Greendale was an excellent album. Silver and Gold was excellent. His last few have been ok. And I am a huge Neil Young fan. Artists hit and miss just like everything else. It's probably just a matter of time before he releases something really good.

Look at Paul Mcartney. Now his days might be over. He still pumps them out. Nobody buys them but he still pumps them out. Of course I like Mcartney, I grew up with the Beatles. But I have'nt bought anything by him in many,many years. I buy his live dvd's though.

Will be checking out Neil's new one soon. Also I would'nt consider Neil Young A folk musician.

Last edited by Strat HD; 04-22-2009 at 11:22 AM.
Strat HD is offline   Reply With Quote