Music Banter - View Single Post - Stone Temple Pilots or Pearl Jam
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2009, 04:57 PM   #63 (permalink)
Mirrorball95
From Hank To Hendrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anteater View Post
Its really funny how anyone can think a grunge-turned-alternative group like Pearl Jam is actually superior to...well, anyone, because they really aren't. Assertions like that merely reinforce the notion that you people don't listen to enough different things to know what the hell you're talking about anyway.
Firstly, I dont think Pearl Jam are superior to everyone, however I do think they are 10 times better than Lilly Allen and if you dont at least agree with this then you must be mad. To say that just because I like Pearl Jam alot that i dont listen to enough different things is foolish. I listen to several different genres & have a very open mind when it comes to music. Apart from grunge i like most other subgenres of rock (apart from Nickelback and co), Metal (most subgenres), Blues,Electronic,Jazz,Avant Garde... Just anything that floats my boat. I tend to steer away from the mainstream crap although there are some alright bands in the limelight.
So dont think your a smart arse just because you dont like one band.
I understand how when you hate a band you need a bit of release when you see posts that praise them ().

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayJamJah View Post
Watch what happens when we change just a three little words (by my doorstep)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirrorball95Doppelganger
Yeah if I could get a big one, say from Neil Young or something, id stick it in. I'd just get sick.
Mirrorball95 is offline   Reply With Quote