Music Banter - View Single Post - Warped Tour 2009
View Single Post
Old 04-23-2009, 04:26 PM   #213 (permalink)
thisWARisours
Escaping His Fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roemilca View Post
You don't even make sense.
Alright, then I'll break it down:

Everybody likes different music, and everybody hates different music. So to bash somebody's music taste is just stupid and immature...I bet I hate some bands that you listen to, but you don't see me going out of my way and insulting them.

But that wouldn't matter...because I guess around here, emo/scene/post-hardcore bands aren't "cool".

I'm sorry, but I don't like a band because they are "scene"...I like a band because I like their sound. I don't even relate to a lot of ETF's lyrics, but I think that the mixture of singing/screaming kicks ass, and that Craig's high voice sounds really cool.

I can't help that I like it, but I do, so you aren't going to change my opinion on it.

I also totally love Metallica, Megadeth, Winger, Def Leppard, Led Zeppelin, and Iron Maiden.

But you aren't going to bash me for liking them, because they are legends, and people that bash them look like idiots. If you really don't like them you will just say that you don't really prefer their sound...which is what you should do for bands like ETF.

By the way, I'm kidding about Winger .