Music Banter - View Single Post - What TV shows are people watching?
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2009, 12:04 AM   #47 (permalink)
Kamikazi Kat
Music Addict

Alot of Adult Swim, mostly Xavier: Renegade Angel, Tim and Eric, Squidbillies, Superjail, Venture Brothers, Morel Orel, Boondocks and pretty much everything other then Family Guy. That show used to be fairly funny, but after the show being on for so long and after it being played so often, I've kind of built up an immunity to it.

I occasionally watch comedy central for South Park, Futurama, or some good standup comedians but recently I've gotten much more into the whole random/surreal comedy that Adult Swim has plenty of. I used to wach G4 a fair amount, but that channel is dead to me now ever since the whole video games/technology thing has been almost completely abandoned. The only real good things that channel has left are X-Play and Attack of the Show, both of which have gotten less good over time, and Adam Sesslor.

I don't really watch much TV anymore. Usually I'll just download a season of a show I like so I can watch if with my friends. I never really laugh when watching something by myself, well, I laugh on the inside I guess. Either that or view it online somewhere or just buy the DVD.

Oh yeah I almost forgot about the History and Discovery channels.
Kamikazi Kat is offline   Reply With Quote