Music Banter - View Single Post - Slaughterhouse Abuse
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2009, 03:57 AM   #58 (permalink)
boo boo
Dr. Prunk

Well I hate beans so there.

And the idea of everyone eating beans is not very pleasant.

Again I've said it before. You're not gonna achieve anything by telling people to stop eating meat and that they don't have any rights in the matter. If you want to put a dent on factory farming. Do something to help the growth of organic farms, encourage more people to eat organic and for more people to kill their own food. Factory farming won't just go away, but if the production of organic goods increase, become less expensive and more available to the public, over a slow period of time factory farming could die out.

Organic farms can't meet the demands that factory farming does, that makes it harder to get people to support it, it would mean less consumption of meat, mainly because it would be more expensive, which is what you want, more people would resort to killing their own food to save money. Meat consumption will go down but it will still be there for those that want it, everyone wins and nobodys rights regarding what they can or can't eat are being dictated.

Either way if you care about the issue that much, there's a lot better things you can do than to try and convince people not to eat meat, which is a severe waste of time and the only thing you'll suceed in doing is making people think you're a morally imperialistic snob.

http://www.last.fm/user/kingboobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strummer521
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowquill View Post
I only listen to Santana when I feel like being annoyed.
I only listen to you talk when I want to hear Emo performed acapella.
boo boo is offline   Reply With Quote