Music Banter - View Single Post - Pro-Life vs. Pro-Choice
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2009, 04:35 AM   #75 (permalink)
mr dave
nothing

i'm definitely with thrice on this one although i lean just a little more towards choice.

it seems too many people are looking at the practice like a nifty little "undo" feature just like in windows when they decide they effed up at the most basic purpose of their freaking existence. oh shoot i done got drunk and knocked up!!! i'll just ctrl-z the fetus and bam! i can go back to being an irresponsible cumdumpster woohoo!

that's not to say there aren't valid reasons to abort but there are more than a few very valid and very worthwhile couples out there waiting to adopt so why deny good parents? gonna make your social life suck for the next 9 months? awww..... maybe bring a little shame to the homestead? mummy and daddy going to feel shame oh no! the neighbors are going to talk in hushed tones!!!

there are plenty of other ways to have an orgasm besides unprotected intercourse. if you don't think you're ready to raise a baby then you shouldn't be using that method. there's a reason it's the only way life lives on, if you can't wrap your head around it then you're not mature enough to be doing it. just because you can doesn't mean you need to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bandteacher1 View Post
I type whicked fast,
mr dave is offline   Reply With Quote