Music Banter - View Single Post - How Real Is Christianity?
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2009, 04:41 AM   #322 (permalink)
The Monkey
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzz View Post
Aren't you the same person who said something along the lines of every genre but rock was crap?
No, I said (or at least meant) that I mainly listened to rock.
Quote:
Anyways, what justification do you have for burning the Bible? If you don't stand behind it's teachings, why would you own a copy in the first place? Would you honestly go out and buy a copy for the sake of burning it?
Well, I haven't burned one, I'm talking hypothetically. I wouldn't spend money on anything I was just gonna burn anyway. And justification? I hate what the bible stands for and think it has caused great harm to humanity. Isn't that reason enough?
Quote:
About offending people, it's quite simple. Just because you believe something doesn't always mean you have to say it allowed, unless you're cool with being a total prick (not saying you are, we're talking hypothetically). Same thing applies in this scenario
I repeat, how is it offending if they don't find out? It's not like I would burn it on a public square.

I can't see myself burning a bible, I'm just saying I don't have a problem with the action itself.
The Monkey is offline   Reply With Quote