Music Banter - View Single Post - Slaughterhouse Abuse
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2009, 05:15 AM   #62 (permalink)
boo boo
Dr. Prunk

I am discussing the topic. I'm for eating meat, but I'm not trying to convince people to eat meat.

You're trying to convince people that your way is the right way, it is possible to change some peoples minds, but only those that don't have strong opinions about anything.

And in that regard you found the wrong person to lecture about eating less meat. If you don't expect to clash with people with strong opinions on this thread you're a fool, I have every right to post here as you do, I'm giving my opinion, I'm not forcing my idealogy on anyone else, but I feel that's what you're doing.

I'm not against you encouraging people to go organic because that's something most people would consider, I already said that's what you should do, I'm not telling you to shut up. But if a person eats meat, a lot of it and loves doing it. All the PETA ads in the world won't change that persons mind. Getting on a persons case for choosing that lifestyle is both pointless and a genuine way to make people hate you.

I do recall you clearly saying people should become vegetarian, that was the impression I got, but I'm sorry if I misunderstood you.

http://www.last.fm/user/kingboobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strummer521
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowquill View Post
I only listen to Santana when I feel like being annoyed.
I only listen to you talk when I want to hear Emo performed acapella.
boo boo is offline   Reply With Quote