Music Banter - View Single Post - Fox News: Fair and Balanced
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2009, 07:55 AM   #47 (permalink)
boo boo
Dr. Prunk

Michael Savage is the worst of all the pundits, he dosent pass what he does off as journalism, I'll give him that, but as far as being a hatemonger he dosen't even try to hide behind a false sense of objectivity and being fair like Hannity, Beck and O'Reilly do. So he never holds back with his generally hateful and moronic views on everyday life. But he's not even as smart as Hannity or O'Reilly, hell, he actually made Glenn Beck the smart guy in an argument.

He believes in just about every over the top right wing conspiracy there is, the way he simplifies everything is extraordinary, he says things like "Obama is gonna fire all our white policemen and firemen" which shows that he doesn't even have the basic understanding of politics that Limbaugh, Coulter, Hannity, O'Reilly and Beck have at the very least. Everything he says is downright hateful and slanderous, and completely idiotic. No one else compares, no one comes close. He is the most loathesome human being on the planet. Unlike the others he goes beyond the boundries of being so stupid it's funny to being so stupid it's actually disturbing.

Normally I wouldn't consider some idiot who says stupid sh*t for money to be that much of a threat, then again this guy has the #3 radio show in America.

http://www.last.fm/user/kingboobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strummer521
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowquill View Post
I only listen to Santana when I feel like being annoyed.
I only listen to you talk when I want to hear Emo performed acapella.
boo boo is offline   Reply With Quote