Music Banter - View Single Post - In Rainbows Vs. Icky Thump
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2009, 05:25 PM   #87 (permalink)
Mirrorball95
From Hank To Hendrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gareth Brown View Post
The White Stripes are boring and rubbish. Thats my incredibly insightful contribution.
First of all 'Boring' is just a matter of opinion what could be boring to one could be top notch for another. 'Rubbish' is just another adjective in relation to your opinion.

Therefore you have branded this band 'boring' & 'rubbish' without providing any explanation or even any concrete reasons. I conclude that it is most likely just down to personal musical taste (or lack of english skills).
It is now quite apparent to me that you are just one of these people who post conflicting comments in order to get attention (hence the reason why you provide no explanation (or possibly no brain) .
However, one thing I will give you credit for is your acknowledgement of how 'insightful' your post was. This also confirms even further to me that you are just an attention seeker. I hope I have satisfied you.

The reason I came on this forum was to talk to people who actually have more conrete things to say other than 'boring' and 'rubbish' when it comes to discussing artists/bands/music in general.

Therefore I suggest that you take heed of Right-track's advice and put an end to your mischievous ways.

Also might I add i found your post extremely 'boring' & 'rubbish' in particular. (hence the lengthy reply).

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayJamJah View Post
Watch what happens when we change just a three little words (by my doorstep)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirrorball95Doppelganger
Yeah if I could get a big one, say from Neil Young or something, id stick it in. I'd just get sick.