Music Banter - View Single Post - In Rainbows Vs. Icky Thump
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2009, 06:24 PM   #105 (permalink)
Mirrorball95
From Hank To Hendrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gareth Brown View Post
Haha, you couldn't put anyone in there place with that condescending, faux-superiority you've got going on. You're nothing but a whiny little fanboy and frankly it pains me that a human being as miserable and worthless as you takes up oxygen.
Firstly, I did not state at any point that I had any superiority over you. Just because I like a certain band and you dont? Dont be ridiculous man just like I said in my last post it isnt a battle and you dont have to fight people on here with whom you disagree with. You should learn to relate to people instead.
Now you really show your maturity (I dont know what age you are judging by the comment about 15 or 16) by posting worthless comments such as 'whiny little fanboy' - so basically because I have opinions and I like music? Isnt that why were all on here in the first place??? Also you impress no-one with your pathetic claims of 'pains me that a human as miserable and worthless as you takes up oxygen'.
Look man, if all your on here is to noise people up and look for a fight then you may as well go down the local pub and get your fix there.
Dont waste our time and I doubt youll last long on here if you continue with your attitude.
In addition the comment was made in good humour.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gareth Brown View Post

WARNING: Due to the effects of alcohol, right-track's weekend posts may contain explicit language such as; ****, ****, twat and bollocks. PARENTAL GUIDANCE IS ADVISED.

Wow, you've got a wit on you ay, Chris Rock best watch his back.
Also if you think Chris Rock has wit just because he says 'mother****er' live on tv and says '****' all the time you really need to do some serious growing up man... Also the guy you are picking a (losing) battle with is actually one of the moderators. As I learned myself not that long ago it aint a good road to go down mate..
As for the quote you 'quoted' it actually made me laugh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayJamJah View Post
Watch what happens when we change just a three little words (by my doorstep)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirrorball95Doppelganger
Yeah if I could get a big one, say from Neil Young or something, id stick it in. I'd just get sick.