Music Banter - View Single Post - Britney Spears
Thread: Britney Spears
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2009, 12:14 AM   #183 (permalink)
Thrice
أمهاتك[وهور]Aura Euphoria

Quote:
Originally Posted by pnobelysk View Post
mY thoughts on britney spears:

1. Live Performances - I belive a live performance should consist of 1 of these two things. The first is great singing. The second is amazing dance routines. Britney spears is almost guarnteed to lip sing so you need to rely on the dancing. Her live dancing waz good in till around 2005. Now its just average, and the live performances feel lacking. My biggest complaent is her not singing live to the ballads. She just stands there lip singing and its trashy.

2. Media - They need to leave her alone, everyone makes mistakes, shes no different.

3. Can she sing? - Yes and no. I think she had an amazing voice in till around 2000. Listen to her song Dont Let Me Be the last to know. When i first heard it I didnt belive it waz her. I question can she still sing like that, and i think the answer is no. Her newer songs sound like shes talking into the recording.

Fav Songs By her:

5. Overprotected
4. Dont Let me Be the Last to No
3. Piece of Me
2. Toxic
1. If U Seek Amy
My girlfriend liked your post, but 'in till' = 'until'

Lew Harrison, who looked like an anarchist with his red eyes and fierce black beard, had been writing furiously in one corner of the room. "That's good—happiness by the kilowatt," he said. "Buy your happiness the way you buy light."
Thrice is offline   Reply With Quote